Take notice of my change of Headings. I have worked very hard for many years to do my small part. Today I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my back. Hopefully soon I will get my life back. For all those who called me crazy for so long, the coming weeks will rain down understanding upon you. You are going to hear things that sound too wicked to be real, things too good to be true. But the truth is arriving. For those who have been asleep, those trying to get richer, you may as well grab a chair, have a seat, and listen closely, because you are only killing rats. Some very important people have been here for some time now. They have looked at all the books. They have all the numbers. They have come to take it back.
My Copyrighted Images, home, places I’ve been, film, negative, digital. Conservative Patriot, love photography, gardening, travel, nature. Researcher of sonic healing, med beds, ufology, anthropology, ancient ruins, petroglyphs, hieroglyphs, suppressed technology, time, space, spirituality, propulsion systems, anti-gravity, retired Military personnel, compartmented/black projects, advocate for the Advancement of Humanity
Story of a lifetime, Medicine for The greedy/Wicked
Soldier of the Elohim, A little blog that traveled far, a Relative Order in Song of Peace, a beauty beyond the farther Star, a love enough for all at least, a freedom in knowledge is where we are