Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The days we live in, Disclosure, Hopi Purification, Jesus's seperation of wheat from Chaff, Ascension, Convergence of timelines, Budda's Enlightenment, Hindi Nirvana, The Event, Arrival of Truths

 
 
The days we live in are synonymous with all peoples. Uncertianty, a lack of knowing even amoungst the wealthy and the proud. Pray that it doesn't find you at a bad time. I say this Psalm as a prayer. I've imagined it's a story of David's life, from his boyhood shepherd days, throughout the memories of his Kingship, entire life. I say this psalm as a prayer, fitting these days perfectly. It is King David's 23rd Psalm written from my memory, it's close enough for me.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, he makes me lay down in green pastures, beside still waters, He restores my soul, He makes me walk in paths of righteousness for his namesake, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, His rod and His staff will comfort me, He sets a table for me before my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runs over, surely only goodness and kindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will live in The House of The Lord Forever.   Amen