My Copyrighted Images, my home place and places in the world I have been, many of which are film with negatives. I am a conservative Patriot, who loves photography, gardening, travel, nature. A researcher of sonic healing, med beds, ufology, anthropology, ancient ruins, petroglyphs, hieroglyphs, suppressed technology, time, space, spirituality, propulsion systems, anti-gravity, retired Military personnel, compartmented/black projects.
CELESTIAL TUBE, MILITARY MED BEDS ARE OUT.
Monday, August 31, 2026
Military med bed, Celestial med bed, and How to be a Researcher
This will be a long story as it is of such importance. Keep in mind that Gooooogle will only allow that I write without proper tools such as real photographs instead of code, and it would be so nice to make paragraphs. These fkrs are WICKED....................................................................................I wouldn't get in a hurry to spend money on these beds until they have been out for a while. It is my opinion that the latest video put up of our President talking about med beds is the real Donald J Trump. The fellow acting as him at Maralargo for the last year is not. There is far more fraud now, than there will be later, as far as these beds. Anything true blue is yet to be proven. Now we should all become what is called "Researchers", it is imperative, in order that we do not spread false information/false hope. This post envolves "2" classified patents, however there are SIX THOUSAND CLASSIFIED PATENTS in the Patent office. Can you imagine the responsibity we have. I guarantee you Trumps people are turning this place upside down as we speak........... The first I heard of these beds 15 years ago in stories told by ex space program people. I couldn't imagine such a thing. They were a gift from our ET allies, for those who desperately need healing. Many of the people we call ETs have been living on Earth longer than homo sapien.
But as I also learned, we are the 3rd civilization ( here on this planet) to have attempted to reach type 1 on the Kardashev scale. The first two blew them selves up. The Smithsonian Institute has more than sufficient proof of this information in their classified files. However its has leaked out through so many holes, that it is all over the web and can easily be found by simple search terms. Theses people have lied to us for so long that they have lied themselves into a corner.
What is so pleasing, is that, only just now, is it possible to talk about any of the suppressed technologies openly online. This is tremendous. The HUGE DAM OF LIES these wicked people have bilt will all now fall. So many good people have been killed for this day, can you imagine what we owe them?... Trump was chosen to run for President, because he is FFFEARLESSSS, of his well known Persona, his love of The Earth and all its people, but mostly America. I heard that several Military Generals stood up for us patriots and met with him in Trump tower as it was probably one of the few buildings that wasn't bugged, and because The Quantum computer, Looking Glass Project, Yellow Cube, and Putin, all recommended him............. We need to show our appreciation to these Fine Patriotic American Military Men because if it weren't for them, we may have lost chance for America. Now because of these Ballsy American Generals the whole planet can be saved. They may need our help yet. We may have to back them up. These boys down here got lots of guns and we cut our teeth shootin ducks.
A researcher is just a curious person that wants to know how things work. When I was a young kid, I looked up at the clear night sky and figured the chances of us being the only inteligent life was 0, and anyone wh believed differently had no brain. Never the less I did have lots of folks tell me that we were alone in the Universe, really, they did. I thought of Jesus and wondered how many like him there must be. What would we call these highly advanced people. Certainly there are other planets who needed teachers/wisemen. I eventually figured that for now I would refer to them as Elohim, which is plural for divinity. My second favorite faith would be The Budda taught, so I read everything I could find, Which wasn't much, but I loved every word of it. I can be a little bit Buddist, and I think Jesus would approve. Then I read The Quran, which I thought was pretty decent except for the disreguard they are allowed for human life, and way they treat their women has got nothing to do with a Holy book. My best friends were always female. I always believed my wife as my greatest gift. Nothing could compare to her. I know there are good Moslem people for a fact. Mohammad's wife was a wealthy woman that made it possible for him to be unemployed all of his life. Why didn't he learn to read and write. He had to have a scribe write the Quran. This is a logical question of common sense.........................It's midnight here. manyana