Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Nesara I by David E. Robinson


 As a long time researcher, I highly advise that every citizen of Earth read this book slowly, and twice. There will be more to come. This will seem to be bull, but it is absolutely (Gospel) necessary if you love your children. 

Life as you know it has changed. It is going to change more, we are desperately in need of the knowledge we were cheated out of by Evil men, and good men who were deceived into doing their dirty work. 

 Too many good men are doing bad things. It would pay you to quit all hobbies and study hard. You will be glad you did. You are far from where you need to be, but it is not your fault, the main stream media has dumbed us down big time. 

Biden almost destroyed this country. I was accused of being a terrorist for writing this sort of thing. 

Much of what you read in Nesara I is old news. I will vouch for that as I knew it long time ago. Study it like it's a Holy Book, because it is, if you had any idea how many good people died bringing thisinformation to light you would be immediately distraught.

  I listened to so many of them when they were alive, knowing that bad men would come to kill them, and that's exactly what happened. Living with the knowledge of so much injustice changes you. Evil men playing with disease killed my wife and lifelong best friend. Somebody does not want me to post 8 pages of this. I am sorry I can’t do a better job as is almost midnight, but can’t do any better at this time, but read this one page of many I will post later. This book will move you way down deep in places you forgot you had. This is D Day, we are living in the most dangerous days this planet has ever seen.