Saturday, August 15, 2026

These two little books look so inocent. If I weren't an old man, how would I know how important they are? Who would tell you about this great divide. I was up north years ago on The Alaska Highway, and saw an up and comming road side sign indicating "The Continental Divide" just ahead so I slowed down a bit, and crept right up to it, and killed the engine. Not a soul in sight, as quiet as quiet gets, not even the sound of tires on the highway. Nothing but the wind blowing though conifer trees on the top of a big ridge. Didn't look like much, maybe a good place to do some heavy thinking. The sign said the rain on the right side of the road drained eastward, and eventually runs out the St. Lawrence River, then into the Atlantic Ocean...The rain on the Left side of the road drained westward toward Southeast Alaska, The Bering Sea and Pacific Ocean. I told my wife well now ain't this something, who would have thunk it, let's go darlin. In order to understand the gist of these two books, you will have had to live during these days. I was wondering how to explain that reasoning to younger generations, and the pondering led me to this place in the middle of nowhere, the uncommon quiet of it. Gooogle is making it hard for me. They don't want this out, They won't let me make paragraphs, in stead of images to move around the page, everthing is in code. However I remember The Great Divide, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DO. WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THE WARS, THE YOUNG MEN WHO DIED FOR NO GOOD REASON, BLEAD TO DEATH IN A DITCH IN A FORIEGN LAND, REMEMBER THE MILLIONS OF MOTHERS WHO'S FAMILIES WERE TORN APART. REMEMBER THE FARMS STOLEN FROM HARD WORKING FARMERS WHO NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO OWN ANY LAND. REMEMBER 9/11 THE TWIN TOWERS AND BUILDING 7. REMEMBER THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS WHO DIED AS A RESULT OF THESE GREEDY SONS OF BITCHES WANTING TO KILL US ALL AND TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS.... TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO KNOW THE CONTENTS OF THESE TWO BOOKS LIKE THE BACK OF THEIR HANDS AND RID THE EARTH OF THESE MURDERERS.