Sunday, September 6, 2026

The Sky is changing in South West Louisiana, U.S.A.

Look at This.
I am a Sky watcher/photographer. Clouds are super important for the subject of a photograph. For about 2 to 3 months, I have seen absolutely no Chem Trails. Furthermore, a beautiful sky is worth, all by itself photographing. I don't know the first thing about photoshop, and may never. I dont use the AI on my phone camera, nor the enhanser. The sky lately is returning into the sky I remember years ago. It has far more clouds. They are closer together/bunched up. They are closer to the ground than usual, and absolutly beautiful.
Also, I have seen Storks in our skys for the first time in my 72 years, marvelous. They are the biggest framed water bird in the sky here now. The Great Blue Heron, along with the great white Egret, was The Biggest framed bird in the sky until now.
I have seen this beauty out of helecopters and small wing over planes, always with two cameras around my neck, hovering and circling back around trying to get a better shot, wondering how strong the harness is, in The High Mountain above the treeline, where there are no footprints in the snow. I made a post years ago titled "Our Father Who Art in Heaven" (search it) The harness/seat belt prayer. One must let go of the back of the pilots seat and put both hands on the camera to take pictures you know. I wonder how hard that snow is. This aluring is called "The 5 Seconds of Magic" that makes Life worth while, like the love of a Good Woman is a priceless and Holy Risk men will take. The beauty beyond the farther mountain is greater than we can imagine, with our simple mind. So we let go.