My Copyrighted Images, home, places I’ve been, film, negative, digital. Conservative Patriot, love photography, gardening, travel, nature. Researcher of sonic healing, med beds, ufology, anthropology, ancient ruins, petroglyphs, hieroglyphs, suppressed technology, time, space, spirituality, propulsion systems, anti-gravity, retired Military personnel, compartmented/black projects, advocate for the Advancement of Humanity
Story of a lifetime, Medicine for The greedy/Wicked
Soldier of the Elohim, A little blog that traveled far, a Relative Order in Song of Peace, a beauty beyond the farther Star, a love enough for all at least, a freedom in knowledge is where we are
Saturday, October 10, 2026
Never insinuate that a photographer is not the originator
There is nothing more low down/insulting than to ask a photographer if he really took all the images hanging on his wall and Copyrighted on his blog. He would rather you slapped his face. You will never recover from it. Only an arogant person will want to waist precious time he or she could have used asking questions/learning in sted of dragging a learned individual down to their ignorance. A real landscape photographer will own all the tools of his trade or hobby. First he will have many cameras from $400 to $8,000 with more tripods than he needs. He will probably own a Nikon digital d80, one of the first decent quality digital slr's built. He will own older film cameras, the lighter Mamiya 6 folding lens range finder medium format cameras of very good quality except for the manual film rewind, that breaks too often. However it has the better ground glass with the ability to satisfy people like Ansel Adams. The Mamiya 6 was the reason he gave up large format. I have the Mamiya 6 and 7 both. I also have a 5x7 large format which
I love to use but it is a suitcase full of equipment that is best left in the trunk of your car for roadside shots which aren't common. You have to carry it on the tripod on your shoulder like a heavy shotgun, and the suitcase in your left hand. I also have several nikon 35mm cameras and a bunch of expensive lenses that will fit on nothing else. So when you get started with Nikon get ready to buy lots of expensive lenses that will be obsolete in a year or two when the new model comes out. These people are in bankrupcy court and I'm glad, but I still have the 850. I believe the phones are going to eventually put an end to all of the crooked slr makers. Also a traveler will have passports, new and old with stamps from the countries he's been to. I have been detained in South America for having what customs thought was a bomb. They took me down underground into a cave and locked me up in a small room with a table and two chairs and 4 of the biggest Indians I've ever seen. They brought my bags that were supposed to be on the plane baggage compartment. They all looked at me like I just shot the President. I asked them what the hell was going on and they just starred at me and said nothing. The young lady superviser said I had a bomb. I said absolutely not. I took every lens off every camera and let her look inside. I even took the back off my film cameras and ruined a few exposures to prove there was no bomb. I showed her some coca leaves I was smuggling home, some hershey bars and crackers. I opened my biggest bag and started taking out dirty underwear and socks, she said that's enough. Man those sweaty socks smelled like a cattle barn. She grabed a lead lined domke film camera bag. She said this is a bomb. I said no thats a film camera bag to protect film from being ruined by the xray machine. She said there is a liquid within the walls of this bag. She was about 22 years old at most, and she was scared. I felt sorry for her and said doll, I have a daughter just a little older than you and I don't like for you to be affaid because of me. I said to her, why didn't you tell me about this first, then you would not be afraid now. I said settle down and listen to me. You should never have been put in charge of this bomb scare because you are too young and don't have sufficient experience. Now I will take all the fear from you ok doll. I showed her the manufacturer tag on my camera bag which was in those days the best heavy canvas bag made by Domke. The bag she thought was a bomb had no liquid, it was lead lined and both had the domke factory lable. I stood up took the film camera bag and threw it on the floor as hard as I could. I don't think the big Indians understood english or had the slightest idea of what was going on because they all tried to get through that door at the same time and me and the young supervisor girl cracked up laughing at them stuck in that small door. The Indians turned around to see everything was ok and I started beating it on the table. Then my case was proven. This whole thing took about 4 hours and I was told my plane left. The young lady started worring about her job and asked if I was going to report it to the American Consulate. She was in the wrong but she was too young to know. I told her she did a very good job and I was proud of her, and would suggest a raise in pay if anyone asked me. I asked her why would I complain when you did such a good job making sure it wasn't a bomb. She appologised all the long walk up stairs to the gate. The plane had waited on us for 4 hours My wife was getting sleepy. Everyone looked at me like I was God, no shit. I have never been looked at that like that again. Can you imagine how many stories I have? I will answer that for you, because you don't know me, my wife of 48 years did not know me, she couldn't understand where I got the energy or drive. The drive that lives in me comes from an experience unspeakable. My kids never knew me, they were decent kids, but they were spoiled by such a loving mother that I wanted available 24/7 to do for them. She was spoiled by her family, but deserved it. I didn't want for my kids the early life that I had. I am made of what is not of this plane. I can only be understood by those like me who are few and far between. We are noone special, not to be seen, we have been forgiven, we will forgive, we have certain things to do. We answer to the highest authority, we are bound to the Spiritural realm. It is our home, this is not. We have lowered our vibrations to be here in this time. Our presence is purely positive.
So this was about an insult planted in the head of someone to young to know of the hard road that leads to images. One decent image can be the product of what truely is every bit an asswhipping. So friends if you are a pussy, stay away from cameras. Photography is a story of life. It has no beginning and no end. It is an entanglement connected to all points in space at all times. It's in my blood. I look at every sunrise and sunset. I look up at the clouds for an image. A thunderstorm coming is an exciting time. I have missed more good photos than I have taken. I saw the darkest cloud I've ever seen this summer. I was driving and was going too fast to stop and someone was behind me. There were about a hundred white cranes fronting this dark cloud In a v shape and I missed the shot by seconds. I think it would have been kik ass. I tried to take a shot of a B52 bomber over the front of a Wallmart store, it would have been so cool but the clouds were to thick. I tried but It failed my quality controll. When your my age you just know what's good and what isn't, you have to be aware always. Opportunities don't wait. Life waits for no one. I pitty a man that wants to be a big contractor, drive a 90 thousand dollar pick up truck. I feel sorry for the poor fuker that wants to be popular in a crowd of underacheivers, it's a pitty. I want to sail on an ocean where few sail. I hoovered over a calving glacier once, the helecopter pilot told me the sheets of ice were approx. 100 feet thick and 50 to 80 acres in size. He told me if it fell foreward, which they all do, the gust of wind from it would blow us out of the sky. I told him I had seen enough of it. These are the riches we are here to experience, and these are the days. Carpe Diem. The universe is made of understanding. It can be traveled and it can also be written. King Soloman asked God for wisdom. God granted him his wish, but the 700 girlfriends gave him disease and he lost his wisdom. I am asking God for 1 woman, but when I become young again. That, I believe will come. I'm hoping to maybe find an ET Homo Sapien about 500 years old so I can be her student, as above so below, the covers I mean,,, WWHHHOOOO Dammm!! Hermetic love. So where was we? Yes photographic stuff. A travelor will know how to travel by car in the beginning. Get a huge ice chest with the sliding tray and a drain that fits a water hose. Drill a hole through the floor of the trunk and insert the hose, let the water drip out as it melts. Now you have refrigeration. One bag of ice per day is enough. Get a coleman stove, the camping pots that fit one inside the other. Find a carboard box to put all your seasonings canned goods etc. Bring a case of bottled water. Now you will be fine during daylight hours cause you can make gumbo or fry fish, cook what you want. Make sandwiches. Try to stay no farther than 100 miles from a hotel, preferably Holiday Inn but sometimes we have slept in dumps because thats all we could find. I remember 54 hotel rooms on a trip once. We finaly got a camper and a small motor home. The motorhome was 23' and perfect for 2 people. With the motorhome you can stay in the most remote National parks. So we are still talking photagraphy here now but the Western U.S. is a big ass piece of land bro. To see it you will have to drive hundreds of thousands of miles during 25 years. I drove the Pacific Coast Highway 1 and 1/2 times, along with the Snake River down to The Columbia River Gorge North side and South side all the way to Astoria on the West Coast, North to LaPush Indian Reservation on Puget Sound to San Juan Islands to Seatle Tacoma and Vancouver. Yeah this is still photagraphy man. What I'm trying to tell you is you can not put photagraphy in a cigar box, nor can you put it in a little bitty brain. Get your self a globe. I really don't like to look as though I am what I drive, because that's not who I Am. I am what I photograph and what I write. Let me tell you what you and your blind eyes cant see. When you look at a far away place and a decent picture of it, how many pictures of that do you think a good photagrapher takes? A bunch. This photograph comes with a set, which is several other similar pics on the same subject, same day, the same time. Lots of my images have negatives. I still have all the sets to all my pictures, and all THE NEGATIVES. The next time you insinuate that 1 picture is not mine, I am going to hand you your ass on a platter. Because you will have to put your money where your mouth is. If you do, you are going to give me the passwords and keys to everything you own, because I am going to bet what I have against what you have that every last one of what I say is mine is mine. The truth is you and your family have never respected what is immaterial. Your ambitions are 3rd density, mine are 5th, and you will have to look that up to know what it means because you don't know. You spend your precious days chasing your tail, triping over what is priceless in search of something else.
P.S. This little blog is conservative. I don't like to talk big, but I can write a true Story of someone, and tomorrow it will be read in every hell hole and dark corner of this world. I consider this to be my Church, yep, I am a bit of a Shaman, my congregation is bigger than any church in this Country. This little thing is Bad Ass. Presidents/ heads of State, The enemies of mankind have their computers read it, because I serve the Elohim. I figure 99% of this planets population have no clue of The Elohim, therefore I will draw a picture on a future post.
Saying what I say to such multitudes is dangerous work. I spit in the devils eye and step on his toes. I am about rebuilding this planet, these people know my heart, The Evil and The Godly.