These are copyrighted images of my home place and places in the world I have been, many of which are film for which I have negatives. I am a conservative Patriot country boy who loves photography, gardening, travel, nature. Even more than these I am a researcher of ufology, anthropology, ancient ruins, petroglyphs, hieroglyphs, suppressed technology, time, space, spirituality, propulsion systems, anti-gravity, retired Military personnel, compartmented/black projects.
Monday, August 24, 2026
Mrs. K. David, please read.
Goooogle will not let me make paragraphs, so please bare with me. I have been thinking about your nordic appearance and wondering. Also I remember you talking about your husband wanting to retire. We as a country have an oportunity in Donald Trump that America has never had before nor will we ever have again. He is an outsider, not compromized by the corrupt House and Senate, he can't be bought. He dosen't need their money. Trump wants for our Planet to become a type One civilization. We have had zero point energy and life extention for 100 years. There are 6000 patents illegally classified by the patent office. We need people like your husband and yourself to join us. I know the oil field. I have built oilfield roads and cleared locations. The word "no" is not in their vocabulary. I don't believe in it either. I believe you could sell the Devil a truckload of fire extinguishers. I can deffinitly talk you into working with us without a doubt. I think you can help me talk your husband into it as well. He is probably fearless having a background in oil and gas. I have information that he needs to read yesterday. If he hasn't read the nesara books he needs to. If necessary I can get them to him. Russia and China are as we speak manufacturing zero point energy generators. We expect the U S oil reserves to be depleated this fall. No one wants our money so we cant buy anything. Our millitary is out of Ammo and we have no credit to buy any. The Cabal half of our millitary is threatening to attack anyone for money, like common thieves. Every country is dumping The USD I got out 6 months ago. I will keep my land. I bought some barterable silver. Buy 1oz rounds .999 pure plain Jane silver not much over $60 per oz. I have names your husband needs to listen to. Trump is here to crash this economy. It is happening. When this has come to pass, THEN Then a golden age will begin. I promise every man, woman, and child will be healthy, wealthy, and wise. I have been a researcher for 18 years and I know these things.....,.I will change the subject and assert here 3 terms. "The White Dragon". These are a supposed 4th or 5th density mysteriously Intelligent, Dominant, incredibly wealthy Civilization, acknowleged by all Eastern Countries to be a people you don't dare F with. No one on Earth has ever produced a picture nor had much to say about these people. However their money and millitary might has a hugely respected reputation, and when they talk, The Kings of the Earth shut up! I believe they are Nordic. .. In the north of China, there are many Pyramids some of which have been excavated by Archealogists/Anthropologists. The Chinese government does not want it known that the mummified remains found in theses sites are primarily of Nordic Decent. This leads us to wonder whether or not these Royals are still here, did they leave the Planet/or remain, and assume disguise. We believe they are all still here, and in full controll. This could explain their cross breeding with The Chinese resulted in a light skinned Eastern Race, which The Chinese are, where as most peoples of the East are darker...That I know of, I have only suspected individuals I have met of being ET. I belong to an organization of Researchers who want to free this planet of negatively oriented service to self beings. We are fighting a silent/spiritual war. We have and will continue to loose good people. Just recently James Rink.
We have help from some neighbors in the Heavens. We have read about them in Scripture but didn't know they were paying such close attention. They/We are supporters of Trump. We haven't heard from, nor seen him since June before last. We believe that he is in Norad in Colorado Springs. We know that he absolutely needs to be there. We understand why he is silent, during these most dangerous days of Humanity, it is necessary. The opposition will deffinitly nuke him and kill everyone within a hundred mile circle to make sure he is dead. These evil people are desperate and will stop at nothing. They are loosing this war...The Trump you see is a Dark Hat puppet. This doesn't mean that the Real Trump isn't running the Country... They, from The Heavens, Trump and we American Citizen Patriots want the Patent office, which is currently controlled by the deep state, to release the patents on all suppressed technology that will benefit humanity, which have been illegally classified under the guise of National Security. We know that anti-gravity, life extention, and zero point energy are amoungst those files. Just the liberation of these three will change this planet imediately. This would mean the end of Oil And Gas,(Please tell your husband it's a good time to get out) It's not if but when, Big Pharma, perpetual war, the end of human suffering. This is not a pipe dream, we are not conspiricy theorists, our Commander is Trump. We do not have to die so young. Trump is spearheading this war. His Commander is "In The Beginning I Am"...Beyond this point you will read things that will be difficult for you to believe. This is only your common sense at work, and is perfectly reasonable. Please bare with us.
I understand that I am a bit out of line but, this is of most importance, I just wanted to let you know that I was expecting something entirely different. I had no idea that I was going over there to learn a lesson. I think you attended some kind of PR graduate cource that is over my head, or you are one density above me. You are with out a dought the most wonderful human being I have ever met in 30 minutes. Your husband is the luckiest man. You are electric. I have never seen so much love in such a beautiful and classy lady. The tears in your eyes showed me the sorrow in your life's losses are real and true. That can't be faked. Your touch is Heavenly and you were so generous with them. Thank you. I was at a loss for words, really, I felt out gunned. I really am not as dumb as I must have looked. I have always thought I was the one with the love, but my sensors were all overloaded. She has destroyed me at my own game. She is so advanced.............
I am a collector of beautiful things of which, you will see if you care to shortly. I have placed them all around my person, my house, along the paths I walk. I don't ever want to lose them. They are positive, incouraging, to others that are down, in need of what sometimes, even words can't say. They are Godly, uplifting, contributions from a stranger,,, someone that most readers will never know, never see, but will deliver freely to so many dark corners of the world, to gifted children living in poverty, too young to know of their highly advanced talents yet to be born, imagine....We are also planting words/phrases/subliminal truths/Names of Whistleblowers/Military Operations/Black Project code names/links to websights and podcasts that have over taken Mainstream Media. Joe Rogan is bigger than CNN, ABC, NBC now. The mainstream media will not survive what is coming.
I want to kindly ask you to be one of these beautiful things, because of your generous and fearless love. You touched something in me that no one has ever touched. You are what I can only understand to be an Ascended Master at what this world desperately needs. I have never met one. This is Eastern Religious terminology. I would like for you to explain to me how you attained this loving ability that you have. Did you learn it from your mother? Your tears really won't let me go, and it's been for days. I am so inspired. I keep seeing your teary eyes. I have to know....I would like to do a story souly off what I experienced in the short meeting with you. We don't have to meet again.
The story will be here unforeseenriver.blogspot.com This is who I am. I have never thought about posting People, until you. Please dont get in a hurry but sleep on them. It may take some months of cource. I dont have to use your real name but i would at least like to use your first name for authenticity with your picture. Nobody will know where you live nor anything personal of you unless you want recognition. You can edit the story, plug your profession if you want, take as much time as you need to make up your mind. I will take it down at your request. It will be posted on a free google blogspot without adds so it is a free public service. I will in trade owe you a favor. This small out of the way dinky little simple site is seen in all countries, but very little in China, Russia, the anti Christian countries of Africa. I get some days over 1000 or more visits some days its very few. I consider it to be a huge Christian house of learning, without the money changers. It is a Holy Place like you are Holy to me, a gift from out of the blue. There is so much good in you. I hold you in High Regard, and with most respect. Please think about it. No hurry. P.S. The 2 Nesara books below this post is what your husband needs to read. These books are old, the reason they have not enacted upon is explained in the books. We have had too many Nazi Presidents that have tried to steal these huge amounts of precious metals. George H. W. Bush was executed in his last days for Treason, Bush Jr. Was shot to death while trying to escape through the rear entrance to his Texas ranch. He was being arrested for Treason as well but refused to surrender. The Clintons and The Obamas met the same fate. The people you see on TV are clones and actors. Also everyone who is anyone knows that the Trump at Mara Largo is fake, otherwise Mara Largo would be a big hole in the ground from a nuclear bomb. Putin knows, JinPing knows, Modi knows. All world leaders have been ordered to stand down by "In The Beginning I Am" because they are under Trumps Command. This is no game. Mrs. David, please get your husband to read these books. They are terribly important to him....I have worked all night. It is 6:15. I will sleep now.